Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Unproductive days

Today I didn't really do anything.
Well, I studied, ate, and then finally went out of the house by 6 o'clock in the evening. I went to a meeting with some fellow students before going for a swim. The swim was somewhat disappointing. I don't think I swam more than a thousand meters. I don't think I was there for longer than half an hour. I somehow just didn't like being there today. Maybe it's because the swimming pool is pretty much empty when I go swimming, but today there were a lot of people. Also I could see dirt swimming around at the bottom of the pool. It grossed me out. A lot.

It does sounds like I've been a good student, but I've only read two chapters... Only 90 pages to go of this book. I mostly spend my days procrastinating, and optimistically thinking I'll be able to read everything on time when I'm sure I won't. I'll probably spend the whole night before the exam rushing through the books, and then oversleep for the actual exam. It wouldn't surprise me.

Lauritz

No comments:

Post a Comment