Thursday, November 25, 2010

I've done it again.

I've done it again.
The thing I always do with blogs, diaries or journals. I create them, use them for a few days in a row and then forget completely about them. I actually did the same with my youtube channel where I was planning to make a lot of videos. In the end I only made one.
It's not really such a big deal if I forget this blog. It's not as if I have any readers (that I know of).

A friend of mine has a funny blog. All she does is posting pictures of random things, or post a video of a song she likes.
I think I'll copy her way of blogging. Would be a lot more fun, and it is also more fun to read/look at than other blogs. If you want to be a good blogger, I think you have to be really wise with words, and have really good opinions. Obviously I don't, so I'll just spam the internet with bullshit like I've always done.

Lauritz

No comments:

Post a Comment